Want the same info on your computer, tablet or smartphone in a convenient, easy to use format? You've come to the right place!
This version of the essential Clinical Reference Guide was designed to provide you with the same valuable information that is in the print copy in an electronic format that is convenient and easy to use. This format provides features that are not possible with the printed guide.
For example you can:
- Search for a supplement, condition, or other keyword to find what you are looking for quickly.
- Display multiple supplements, protocols, or any other pages from the Electronic Clinical Reference Guide (eCRG) at the same time.
- Quickly display the notes for all the supplements recommended in a protocol.
- Check the latest information available for a supplement on the Standard Process website with a single click.
- Compare two protocols side by side to see which supplements may be recommended in each.
- Have the eCRG available on multiple computers in your office or even on your smartphone!
To read more about how the eCRG came to be visit the About page.
The eCRG is built using TiddlyWiki which is available under an Open Source License and is very useful for organizing information. For more information, see TiddlyWiki.com.
Standard Process is a unique company that produces whole food supplements and provides them to doctors and other health care professionals. These supplements, when taken regularly, help the body function the way it was designed to. For more information, please visit them on the web at www.standardprocess.com. Standard Process also offers a referral program to assist in finding a qualified health care provider.